[Last Modified: March 12, 2018]
IMALI – N.I. MEDIA LTD. (“we”, “us” or the “Company“) respects your privacy and is committed to protect the privacy of its users (“user(s)” or “you”).
|What type of information we collect.|
|How we collect your information.|
|How we use the information we collect.|
|With whom we share the information, and for what purpose.Cookies and other technologies we or third parties may useLinks to third party content may presented to you.|
|For how long we retain the information we collect.Your choices and controlHow we safeguard your information.|
|How to contact us|
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
The first type of information is non-identifiable information, which may be made available or gathered via the user’s use of the Browsing Products or bundle plugins (“Non-Personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information was collected.
The Non-Personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information as follows:
- Type of browser, including your default browser;
- Operating system your device uses;
- Language preference;
- The ways in which you use various features of the Browsing Product, your time of access and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Browsing Products;
- We also may periodically collect usage statistics from users that describe the frequency of use of each feature;
- When you use Browsing Product, the searches you perform using our domains, for example: we may collect information about page views, impressions and clicks, as well as similar web usage information on our domains.
We may disclose or share Non-Personal Information with third parties as specified below and solely if applicable.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). The Personal information includes information which was either voluntarily submitted by you when and if you contact us (name, email address, etc.). To clarify, you can use the Product and services without providing us with any contact information. In addition, we collect you IP address through your use of the Product. Note that, while IP address is not considered personally identifiable information in many jurisdictions, there are jurisdictions (such as the EU), in which IP Address may be considered “Personal Information”. Therefore, we treat the user’s IP address as Personal Information, in accordance with applicable laws.
Nonetheless, if we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information collected to: (i) respond to user’s requests, support and, if applicable, investigate any issues a user raises; (ii) send periodic emails or to keep user informed with updates; (iii) enable the Browsing Product to work as is intended, maintain, measure, improve and customize our Browsing Product to your needs and interests and provide you with such content we believe may interest you.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Company will not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Authorized Disclosures: we may disclose your personal information to third parties when you consent to a particular disclosure of your personal information. Please note that once we share your information with third party, that information becomes subject to the other third party’s privacy practices.
- Compelled Disclosures: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law or permitted by it, regulation, legal process or governmental request (e.g., pursuant to law enforcement inquiries, subpoenas or court orders), or when we believe, in good faith, it is required in order to enforce our policies (including our policies and agreements) including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues. In addition, we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims or to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
- Corporate Affiliates: We may also disclose your information to our corporate affiliates in order to help provide, understand, and improve the Product and our affiliates’ services, this means we may also internally combine information we have on you.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include improving the Product, allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and other information that is used on the webpages that you visit, making the interaction between you and our Browsing Products quicker and easier and customize and improve the Product. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org. You may disable and remove some cookies through your device or browser settings. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Browsing Products may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited. You may control how your browser responds to cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY CONTENT
FOR HOW LONG WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise (as detailed below) we retain the Non-Personal Information we collected for as long as needed to provide the Browsing Products and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. Further, we retain the Personal Information, we collected for as long as legally permissible, in accordance with applicable laws.
YOUR CHOICES AND CONTROLS
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices and controls in connection with our treatment of your information. Depending on your relationship with us, these choices and controls may include:
- Requesting access to the Personal Information collected about you that we hold;
- Correcting, modifying, updating or deleting the information associated with you that we hold;
- Object to the collection of Personal Information by us;
- Transfer Personal Information collected by us; and
We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, make such request (to object, transfer, access, change, delete, modify, update or remove your Personal Information) by contacting us at: contact imali.media.
In the event you make such request, note that we may require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data and that the process of locating and deleting the data may take up until one (1) month in accordance with applicable laws. Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
HOW DO WE SAFEGUARD AND TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Browsing Products and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Browsing Products, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
We may adopt what we believe is appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access to such data. If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our Browsing Products or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at contact imali.media. Further, in the event of a data breach, in which we discover your Personal Information is at risk, we will notify you through the Product or, if technically possible, by sending you an email.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and of legal competence to enter into these Agreement. If you are under 18, please be sure to read the Agreement with your parents or legal guardians. We do not use the Product to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of thirteen (13). We request that such individuals do not provide Personal Information through our services.
If you become aware or have any reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has shared any information with us, please contact us at: contact imali.media and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
TRANSFER OF DATA
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
The Browsing Product or our services does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any general questions about the Browsing Products or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, office address: 20 HaHarash St 6761310, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Data protection officer- CTO
Our data protection officer’s contact details are: contact imali.media.